Department of Management
"Management is efficiency in climbing the ladder of success; leadership determines whether the ladder is leaning against
the right wall"
With this quote in mind we the department of management generates confident individuals who contribute to the society, economy and globally
Objective of the Department
- Making our students employable.
- Moving the institutions from academic to corporate mode.
Activities Organized by Department
Department of management organized various activities like guest lectures, workshops,management weeks and students also participated
in various Inter college events.
- Management week organized by the department.Following are the list of events of Management Week.
- Inter-College KBC (Kaun Banega Champian)
- Inter-Departmental Fun Fair And Garba
- Inter School Best Business Manager Compeition
- Inter-Departmental Finanza & Meri Tale Meri
- Zubani And Ad-Zap & Corporate Roadies
- "Students of BBA participated and secured first runnerup position in "Entrepreneurship Awareness and Career Development" workshop organized in BIT Durg.
- Department of Management organized "Career Guidance workshop in association with AVISH EDUCOM".
- Students of BBA participated in "Student Development Workshop" organized by SIMMER Durg .
- Guest lecture on "Business Incubation and startup business" by Ravindra Mishra (Faculty SSGI)
- Students of BBA visited "Business Incubator centre" in SSGI. Students gained practical knowledge on startup business.
- Saturday activities which is conducted every week consist various areas such as roleplay,debate ,ad-making, management games,chess and carrom competition
,poster making, quiz on G.K.,Bollywood,sports,politics,cultural environment .
- "RAJNANDGAON PAPER MILL" and "HARIOM BOXES PVT.LTD" visited as a part of Industrial visit .