Training and Placement Cell is an integral part of our college and has been formed in the year 2008 with an objective of
providing good opportunity to students in terms of training and placement in a reputed company.
SSSSMV is proud to have a vibrant training and placement department which has the privilege of doing this for its students.
The cell is designed to well coordinate with the students and the industries to achieve higher number of placements.
Indeed, we have been appreciated more often as the number of placements has been increasing in every year. The Training
& Placement Cell of SSSSMV is doing a commendable job. In a short span of 8 years more than 70 students have been placed
in more than 25 different companies.
- Maintaining good relationship with the company and inviting them for the campus drives.
- Organizing technical seminars, workshops and other technical sessions for students.
- Inviting experts from various fields periodically to enrich the knowledge base of students.
- Organizing and coordinating Campus Placement Program, to fulfill the commitment of a job to every aspirant.
- Maintaining updated database of students and job profile, recruitment pattern of the companies and thus helps each student analyze and prepare.
- Informing students about the campus placement using notice, whatsapp group, face book post in college page.
- Motivating students so that more number of students can participate for campus drive.
- Mock-campus interview drives, online aptitude and technical tests to groom students.
- Helping every student in defining his/her career interest through career counseling by guidance lectures of suitable corporate representatives.
- Alumni Interaction sessions for career guidance and preparations.
Placement Cell Committee
Mr. Manoj Kumar Pandey TPO
Mr. Yogesh Deshmukh Member
Ms. Shweta Nirmalkar Member